Enroll Now for online banking
Current Rate Information
The Village Bank eMarket Account is a high-yield money market account. Apply, manage, and save online. Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,000.
- Minimum balance of $2,500 required.
- All account servicing must be completed online
- Up to six withdrawals per month (online transfers only)
- $15 excessive withdrawal fee after (6)
- E-mailed statements required
- Additional charges may apply for in-branch transactions and inquiries
Process to apply and manage your eMarket account
Apply for the account
- Complete the application and designate one partner account.
- The partner account you choose can be an account from The Village Bank or from another financial institution.
- The partner account you designate will allow you to transfer funds to or from your eMarket account.
- The Village Bank will create and fund your eMarket account by using the information you provided in your application.
- You will receive a secure email with your new account number and a link to register for online banking.
- The Village Bank will mail a signature card that must be signed and returned before you will have access to your account.
Register for internet banking
- Register for online access to your eMarket account.
- If you already have access to your accounts online with The Village Bank, you will not need to register.
Accessing funds and transfers
- If your partner account is with The Village Bank, transfers can be made after logging into your account online.
- If your partner account is with another Financial Institution please click on the transfer button above.
- Funding and transfers can take up to 48 hours.